Do I need English Proficiency?

The need for a valid English Language certificate depends on the desired program and medium of instruction of the program of choice. If the program is taught in English, having an IELTS, TOEFL, Linguaskill certificate or equivalent is usually a good idea. However, some universities may allow you to apply without a proof of English if you plan to take their own English exam before the registration period starts. This might result in receiving a Conditional Letter of Acceptance or Conditional Offer Letter, with the condition to achieve a specific score in an English test like IELTS.

It’s important to note that not all universities or countries offer this option, and some may still require a valid English certificate for admission. Therefore, it is recommended to have a valid English certificate before beginning your application process if you did not study in English. This ensures your academic eligibility and acceptance without any uncertainties.

To find out more about which English test you need to take, click here.