Is the university acknowledged by my ministry?

The availability of frequent acknowledgment changes by ministries depends on your country, and we cannot guarantee them. To check and confirm the current status, you can easily visit your specific ministry portal or refer to official documentation.

It is essential to note that ministries’ accreditations and recognitions in a country apply only to students who are citizens of that particular country. For instance, students from Saudi Arabia with Saudi Arabian passports can only study in universities recognized by their Ministry of Higher Education to be eligible for licensure to work in their home country. However, if a non-Saudi Arabian citizen resides in Saudi Arabia, they have the flexibility to study in any university and later get licensed to work and practice in Saudi Arabia by obtaining an Equivalency Certificate from their home country or the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia.