Can I transfer my credits from my current university/country to another university/country?

Certainly! You will require your university-issued official transcript and course descriptions from your current department. These documents, along with your original high school documents, will be used to generate an Offer/Acceptance Letter. After that, you can request course exemptions to see how many of your courses match with the ones offered at the university you applied to. Alternatively, you can indicate that you are a transfer student and upload those documents in the Educational Details section of your profile. The system will automatically handle the rest for you.